https://stanfordjazz.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/SJW-logo-2023.svg 0 0 Michael Kelly https://stanfordjazz.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/SJW-logo-2023.svg Michael Kelly2013-08-02 14:39:592015-01-06 14:41:05Jazz Camp Week 2 Showcase schedule now available
Jazz Camp Week 2 Showcase schedule now available
Tonight’s the night! The Jazz Camp Week 2 Showcase will feature 230 rising stars of jazz performing on four stages. How do you find out who is performing on which stage at which time? Download the Jazz Camp Showcase schedule below.
Here’s how the schedule is organized:
- Jazz Camp participants are listed alphabetically by last name
- The center column indicates combos that rehearse in the early afternoon, which are known as “early combos”
- The right column indicates combos that rehearse in the late afternoon, which are known as “late combos”
- Vocalists will perform in Braun Rehearsal Hall, Room 110, and their performance order is indicated in the center column
The numbers indicate the order in which the combos perform on a particular stage:
- If your combo or vocalist is indicated as “05”, that means they will be the fifth to perform.
- Performances begin at 7 p.m. on Dinkelspiel, Campbell, and Braun Rehearsal Hall; performances on the Outdoor Stage begin at 6 p.m.
- Each performance takes approximately 10 minutes, so a combo slated to perform fifth on the Dinkelspiel stage would begin at 7:50 p.m.
- A combo slated to perform eighth on the Outdoor stage would begin at 7:10 p.m.
- Vocal performances take approximately 5 minutes, so a vocalist slated to perform fourth in Braun Rehearsal Hall, Romm 110, would begin at approximately 7:15.