Tonight’s the night! The Jazz Camp Week 2 Showcase will feature 230 rising stars of jazz performing on four stages. How do you find out who is performing on which stage at which time? Download the Jazz Camp Showcase schedule below.
Here’s how the schedule is organized:
- Jazz Camp participants are listed alphabetically by last name
- The center column indicates combos that rehearse in the early afternoon, which are known as “early combos”
- The right column indicates combos that rehearse in the late afternoon, which are known as “late combos”
The numbers indicate the order in which the combos perform on a particular stage:
- If your combo is indicated as “05”, that means the combo will be the fifth combo to perform.
- Performances begin at 7 p.m. on Dinkelspiel, Campbell, and Braun Rehearsal Hall; performances on the Outdoor Stage begin at 6 p.m.
- Each performance takes approximately 10 minutes, so a combo slated to perform fifth on the Dinkelspiel stage would begin at 7:50 p.m.
- A combo slated to perform eighth on the Outdoor stage would begin at 7:10 p.m.