SJW Members get the best seats first!
Stanford Jazz Workshop members enjoy real benefits and support America’s indigenous art form.
Join SJW to cultivate the next generation of jazz musicians and music lovers while celebrating the best artists of today! Your support of Stanford Jazz Workshop educational programs and the Stanford Jazz Festival helps build and maintain a vital jazz community.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW!
- Best seats first — weeks before tickets go on sale to the general public.
- No fees — ticket service fees waived, worth up to $6.00 per ticket.*
- Members-only events — attend a Listening Party with Kenny Barron, June 20. More 2014 members-only events to be announced.
- Student (age 25 & under): $25Recognition in concert programs
- Jazz Lover: $75-$19925% off SJW merchandise (excluding CDs & books)
- Jazz Advocate: $200-$499 One pair of tickets to a select Festival concert
- Jazz Master: $500-$999Two pairs of tickets to select Festival concerts
Take your support up a notch — in the Inner Circle.
When you become a member of SJW at either the Director’s or Producer’s level, you provide inspiring and often life-changing arts education experiences for thousands of SJW students and SJF listeners — helping to guarantee the future of jazz. You also gain access to the most exclusive Inner Circle events, maximizing your connection with the SJW community. Inner Circle members enjoy all the benefits listed above, plus:
- Director’s Circle: $1,000-$2,499Concierge ticket service & seat selection with special attention from SJF staff Invitations to special Workshop events Invitations to Festival backstage receptions
- Producer’s Circle: $2,500-$4,999All Director’s Circle benefitsInvitations to intimate house concertsInvitations to exclusive listening parties with special guest artists