The Jazz Institute Showcase schedule now available
Tonight’s the night! The Jazz Institute Showcase will feature almost 200 rising stars of jazz performing on four stages. How do you find out who is performing on which stage at which time? Download the Jazz Institute Showcase schedules for Combos and Trios and for Vocalists and Piano Trios in Braun below.
For Combos and Trios
- Jazz Institute participants are listed alphabetically by last name
- The center column indicates combos that rehearse in the early afternoon, which are known as “early combos”
- The right column indicates combos that rehearse in the late afternoon, which are known as “late combos”
- The numbers indicate the order in which the combos perform on a particular stage:
- If your combo or trio is indicated as “05”, that means they will be the fifth to perform.
- Performances begin at 7 p.m. in Dinkelspiel, Campbell, Braun Rehearsal Hall, and CoHo.
- Each performance takes approximately 10 minutes, so a combo slated to perform fifth on the Dinkelspiel stage would begin at 7:40 p.m.
- A combo slated to perform fourth in the CoHo would begin at approximately 7:30 p.m.
Download the Combos and Trios schedule here.
For Vocalists and Piano Trios in Braun
- Performances begin at 7 p.m. in Braun Rehearsal Hall, Room 110.
- Vocalists and Piano Trio performances are listed in order; order number is indicated to the left of their name.
- Vocal and Piano Trio performances take approximately 5 minutes, so a Jazz Institute musician slated to perform fourth in Braun Rehearsal Hall, Room 110, would begin at approximately 7:15.
Download the Vocalists and Piano Trios in Braun schedule here.