https://stanfordjazz.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/TeresaTamStudio_130726_2841copy.134028.jpg 170 350 Michael Kelly https://stanfordjazz.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/SJW-logo-2023.svg Michael Kelly2014-12-19 13:25:172015-01-07 13:28:31Registration for spring and summer programs now open
Registration for spring and summer programs now open
You can now register for our spring and summer jazz immersion programs! Don’t forget to register by February 1, 2015 to receive the $50 Early Bird discount. Need help deciding which program is right for you or your child? Visit the links below to read about each program.
- Giant Steps Day Camp for middle school students offers a fun week of learning jazz styles and improvisation in big band and small group settings. No audition is required for admission, but students will be evaluated in advance to determine class placement.
- Jazz Camp is for musicians aged 12 – 17, and provides a fun, encouraging environment in which to get immersed in jazz improvisation and combo playing. No audition is required for admission, but students will be evaluated in advance to determine class placement.
- 2-Week Jazz Comprehensive provides 13 days of structured instruction in jazz improvisation, jazz performance, and instrumental and vocal mastery. No audition is required for admission, but students will be evaluated in advance to determine class placement.
- Jazz Institute gives instrumentalists and vocalists a chance to work with the greatest jazz artists of our time. Auditions are required only for first-time applicants to the Vocal Program and for first-time instrumental applicants aged 17 or younger. All students will be evaluated in advance for class placement.
- 2-Week Jazz Advanced Intensive for experienced high school musicians offers the best of both worlds: the structured curriculum of Jazz Camp and direct contact with the top jazz artists at the Jazz Institute. Auditions are required.
- Giant Steps Jazz Singers gives middle school singers a fantastic introduction to ensemble singing and vocal improvisation.
Don’t forget, financial aid is available. Click here to learn more about financial aid.