Our volunteers are a group of dedicated and loyal individuals without whom our programs would not be possible. They give their time and bring a positive energy and enthusiasm to all Stanford Jazz Workshop programs and performances.
The majority of our events happen during the summer with our Stanford Jazz Festival and Education Programs. Volunteers provide assistance with ushering at concerts, ticket taking, merchandise sales, artist hospitality, special events, office assistance, and special projects.
In return, our volunteers are rewarded with tickets to SJW concerts and an annual volunteer party. Volunteering with SJW is an incredible opportunity to support the arts and to meet and work with a great group of people.
How to get involved
- Fill out the form below, and click “submit.”
- Download the 2014 Volunteer Sign-up List, choose the events you’d like to volunteer for, and return it via email, fax, or surface mail to Janel Thysen, email@example.com, fax 650-856-4155, Stanford Jazz Workshop, Attn: Janel Thysen, PO Box 20454, Stanford, CA 94309.
- Mark your calendar and plan to attend our volunteer welcome party and orientation on Thursday, June 12, in the Campbell Courtyard of Braun Music Center from 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Download the 2014 Volunteer Handbook, and get familiar with our volunteer procedures.
- Tell all your friends to become volunteers, too!