See what we can do together as SJW members!
As a nonprofit organization, SJW depends upon support from the community to continue offering a dynamic range of jazz performances and educational opportunities. The mission of Stanford Jazz Workshop is to create an environment that is conducive to learning, experiencing, and appreciating jazz — a community created by bringing the best performers and teachers of jazz together with listeners and students of all abilities and backgrounds.
Your membership entitles you to a number of benefits, including access to the best seats first at the Stanford Jazz Festival, ticket purchases without ticket service fees, and invitations to members-only events.
Your support of the Stanford Jazz Workshop educational programs and the Stanford Jazz Festival helps build and maintain a vital jazz community — and members enjoy real benefits.
*Tax deductibility reduced by $28 per ticket
When you become a member of SJW at either the Director’s or Producer’s level, you provide inspiring and often life-changing arts education experiences for thousands of SJW students and SJF listeners — helping to guarantee the future of jazz. You also gain access to the most exclusive Inner Circle events, maximizing your connection with the SJW community.
Higher levels of membership gain valuable advantages
- Jazz Lover$100 -$249
- Get the best seats first — weeks before Stanford Jazz Festival tickets go on sale to the general public.
- Members-only events — you’ll be invited to members-only events with major jazz artists.
- Jazz Fan$250 - $499
- In addition to the above benefits, ticket service fees will be waived — you’ll save as much as $6 per ticket
- Receive 25% off SJW merchandise (excluding books and CDs)
- Jazz Master$500 - $999
- In addition to the above benefits, receive one pair of tickets to a select Festival concert (tax deductibility of your gift will be reduced by $28 per ticket)
Take your support up an octave – in the Inner Circle
Inner Circle members enjoy all the benefits listed above, plus:
- Director’s Circle$1,000-$2,499
- Concierge ticket service and seat selection with special attention from SJW staff
- Invitations to special SJW education events and Festival post-concert receptions
- Ticket exchanges with no fees
- Producer’s Circle$2,500 - $4,999
- Invitations to intimate house concerts
- Invitations to exclusive listening parties with special guest artists
- Concert Sponsor Circle$5,000 and higher
- Listing as a co-sponsor of select Stanford Jazz Festival concerts, with special seating, tickets for guests, and post-concert reception