SJW Evening Combo Camp
The Evening Combo Camp offers in-person live small group jazz performance and instruction that fits in perfectly with your enrollment in Jazz Camp Online or Jazz Institute Online.
Evening Combo Camp sessions are three hours long, Monday through Friday, and are held in the evenings after Jazz Camp Online and Jazz Institute Online programs.
Who is the Evening Combo Camp for?
- Any musician enrolled in Jazz Camp Online or Jazz Institute Online.
- Musicians who have never tried jazz but who have proficiency singing or on an instrument.
- Developing young musicians who play in their school jazz bands and want to learn to improvise and solo better.
- Advanced classical students with a strong command of their voice or instrument, but lack jazz experience.
- Advanced jazz players who want to improve their improvisation skills while playing with a small group.
You’ll play great music, in-person, in a real jazz group! You’ll get to apply the lessons you learned online that day, and learn important ensemble skills such as collaboration, phrasing, interplay, and creativity.
SJW EVENING COMBO CAMP
- One three hour session per day, Monday – Friday, 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Sign up for our e-news!
Connect with Us!
Stanford Jazz Workshop
P.O. Box 20454
Stanford, CA 94309
Please email inquires about performing at the Stanford Jazz Festival to email@example.com.